Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Triple Dessert Bites

Okay, I found this idea on Pinterest and had to try it. I had forgotten about it until another friend posted about doing Pinterest-inspired desserts today. I've tried it with crushed Oreos and whole Oreos. Whole make it WAY better.

Ingredients:
Brownie batter
1 pkg Oreo cookies
Chocolate chip cookie dough

Make the brownie batter and cookie dough according to the boxes (or recipes). Preheat your oven to 400. In a pan (I lined mine with parchment paper) pour your brownie batter in first. On top of the batter, put a single layer of Oreos. Top your Oreos with the cookie dough. I used chocolate chip, but really I think any cookie dough would work great. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until your cookie dough is fully cooked.

These are super easy to serve since the Oreos provide for the perfect guide to cut them apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment