Monday, December 10, 2012

Spiced Pork Sirloins

Okay, James cooked last night, but this is my brain child. The seasonings were a bit heavy handed, so not quite what I wanted, but I love that he cooked and tried to follow how I do it. Had the seasonings been in better ratio, it would have been tasty!

Ingredients:
Pork Sirloin
Creole seasoning
Salt
Sesame Seeds
Panko
Cilantro
Eggs (2)

Preheat your oven to 350. Mix your seasonings with the panko and sesame seeds (the seeds give a nice little crunch!). Be careful not to over salt your mix. Beat your eggs in a small bowl. Wash your room temp sirloins in the egg, then dredge in the panko mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.

As my husband learned, you don't want to get too much Creole seasoning or salt. You also want to make sure you mix the seasonings with the panko really well for even distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment