Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Chocolate covered strawberry froyo

So I discovered I had yogurt that was unopened and needed to be used PRONTO. As in, expiring soon. Yeah...my go to is frozen yogurt! I modified this recipe, so I'll give credit at the end of my post.

Ingredients:
Full container of strawberry yogurt (cherry would be tasty too!)
1/4 cup cocoa powder, plus 1 tbsp
1tbsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3-4 tsp sugar

Combine everything in a bowl and mix well. It will take a bit to get all the powder lumps broken up. Pour into your ice cream maker according to manufacturer instructions. Mine took about 45 minutes to really set. You get a good cocoa bite at first, then yummy strawberry!

Recipe compliments of chocolatecoveredkatie.com, modified from her brownie batter froyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment